Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl__D
Helper I
Helper I

Add members to SharePoint Communication site

Hello, 

I have a flow that automates the provisioning of a Communication site using the 'Send an HTTP request to SharePoint' connector:

Carl__D_0-1624887962302.png

I'm using the Body to add an owner but struggling to find a way to add another owner and some members, is it possible in Flow/Graph?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Carl__D,

I am not really sure if this supported since in the interface you also don't have the option to add additional owners in the create communication site wizard. 

However, after it has been created you should be able to add members to the Owners SharePoint group via one or a couple of Send an HTTP request actions.

Another (imo a cleaner) option would be to apply a site design (or should I say site template now 😅) and add this site script code to it. This was you only need to update the SiteDesignId in the body of your Send an HTTP request:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/declarative-customization/site-design-json-schema#ad...

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,830)