cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jonorl
Level: Powered On

Add "multiple" rows instead of add "a" row into a table

I have the following Flow to grab the data when spreadsheets are added into a OneDrive folder. Then the data that's on Table1 is copy/pasted into a master spreadsheet. The problem is that my source table can have up to 40 rows and this flow seems to be adding only the first row of the source spreadsheet. How can I add all available rows to the master spreadsheet?

To create the Sample1 and Sample2 metadata I've used the expression "item()? ['Sample1']"

Untitled7.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Add "multiple" rows instead of add "a" row into a table

Hi @jonorl,

I have made a test on my side to create the same flow as yours, and the flow could add all available rows to the master spreadsheet.

Your flow is correctly and the flow would add each available rows to the master spreadsheet within the "Apply to each".

Please check if your flow could add all available rows to the master spreadsheet.

Please share the screenshot of the run history or more details if your flow couldn't add all available rows to the master spreadsheet, and we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @jonorl,

I have made a test on my side to create the same flow as yours, and the flow could add all available rows to the master spreadsheet.

Your flow is correctly and the flow would add each available rows to the master spreadsheet within the "Apply to each".

Please check if your flow could add all available rows to the master spreadsheet.

Please share the screenshot of the run history or more details if your flow couldn't add all available rows to the master spreadsheet, and we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @jonorl!

Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify! Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager
jonorl
Level: Powered On

Thanks for your help, the flow itself seems to be working fine on "test", but on the live version it causes still quite a few issues, namely duplication due to a considerable amount of blank fields, which I need to remove. I'll open another post to specify the issue that I have now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 70 members 3,547 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: