Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serbay
Resolver I
Resolver I

Add worksheet to another workbook

Hi,

I got a short question. 

Let's assume we have an excel file that consists of a single worksheet and stored in the SP library.

How to get the table from the worksheet and add it to another workbook as a new worksheet?

Important Information

I have tried using excel actions such as list rows in a table, add rows etc. But it takes a huge amount of time when the data has 2000rows in it. 

Additionally, Has anyone used Recorder or Office Script for such a case?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey @Serbay -

Regarding the Office Scripts solution, I think you may need to write two scripts and have their respective flow actions for that - one to read the data from the first workbook, another to write the data to the second workbook.

Wondering if this post could help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Trying-to-use-Office-Scripts-and-Flow-to-copy-from-o...

-Yutao

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey @Serbay -

Regarding the Office Scripts solution, I think you may need to write two scripts and have their respective flow actions for that - one to read the data from the first workbook, another to write the data to the second workbook.

Wondering if this post could help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Trying-to-use-Office-Scripts-and-Flow-to-copy-from-o...

-Yutao

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,258)