cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcusD1
Helper II
Helper II

Adding Attachment via Form to Sharepoint Item Error: "A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (?)."

I'm working on a flow that takes form response inputs and adds the to a Sharepoint list. Pretty straight forward... except for getting the attachment(s) from the Form response added to the Sharepoint item. I found two examples via a general search (here and here), and both used the same approach of parsing the JSON for the output of the Form question with the attachment(s), then using the "Get file content using path" operator to pull the attachment from the storage location in OneDrive. Unfortunately, I keep getting the error "A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (?)" whenever I run the flow.

MarcusD1_0-1640027840083.png

I've tried fiddling with the file path trying a number of options, but keep getting the same results. Is this possibly an api restriction issue? Or is it actually a file path parsing issue (i.e. the file path can't contain certain characters or spaces type thing)?

Full flow...

MarcusD1_1-1640028113923.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

Please see if the following example helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/How-can-I-remove-the-Username-from-a-PDF-...

Ellis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

Please see if the following example helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/How-can-I-remove-the-Username-from-a-PDF-...

Ellis

Yep - that had what I needed! Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,107)