cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asmit782

Adding CC to email and it doesn't show up

Hello, I wanted to start off saying I inherited this project in my department and have been learning as I go so I don't have a ton of experience. 

We have a system that runs on Sharepoint, power automate, and Forms that sends an email to an inbox and CCs the person who sent it. I am trying to add an additional CC to another generic inbox that is monitored by another department based on certain responses to the form. 

My issue is that when I have tested it with individual emails it has worked, but when I added in the actual inbox, it does not get CCed. I've tried testing it with several emails and they all work - except for the inbox that I need them to actually go to.

This is how the code is set up, going into a yes/no condition that are identical except for the extra CCs.

asmit782_3-1655225832769.png

But when the email actually gets sent, it goes to the sender, and 2/3 of the CCs. I've tried many different emails, and they all work except this one specific one. This is what it looks like -

asmit782_2-1655225493500.png

I'm not sure if it is a coding issue that I am not catching, or maybe an issue with that specific email address on the outlook side? My thinking is that if there was something wrong with the email it might fail or the email might get returned but they are just not listed on the response email at all. Any help would really be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
asmit782

It ended up being a permission issue with the email address, it did not have permission to sharepoint. Once I got it added it started working perfectly. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
asmit782

It ended up being a permission issue with the email address, it did not have permission to sharepoint. Once I got it added it started working perfectly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,909)