cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isaiah_John
Frequent Visitor

Adding Due date to compare to sharepoint created date

I am having trouble creating a variable to insert into my condition action to compare the SharePoint created value to a "due date" value that I would create.

I want to send one email if the date created is before a certain date that I can change easily. Also, send another email if the SharePoint item is created after my due date. I attached where I was stuck in my flow process.

2.PNG

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Hi @Isaiah_John, you're not going to be able to add in a date at the point where the conditions is evaluated, there's no way to do that. What you could do is to have a "Manually trigger a flow" trigger with a date input which is the due date you want to change easily. So when you run the flow you will be asked to enter the date. The next action is to get the items from your list and then apply a condition Created is greater than or equal to the due date you manually entered.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

0-ManualFlowDueDate.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (49,140)