Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wnguyen23
Helper III
Helper III

Adding Image Attachments jpg/png from SharePoint form to Word Document

Hello,

I am attempting to add some data and an image from a SharePoint list to a Microsoft Word Template.  All the other data generates except the image.

I was able to send test emails by adding it below the compose and was able to receive the image.  When I attempt to append to the array variable like below, it returns a bunch of random generated characters.  Is the formatting for images different for the Microsoft Word document vs an email?

wnguyen23_1-1622693992397.png

wnguyen23_2-1622694035282.png

2 REPLIES 2
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @wnguyen23

This looks very interesting, but I haven't done it before. I'll try to replicate it and post here my findings. Here's a post I also found, it might help you Solved: Inserting image into word template to generate a d... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.... (it's a little long, but you'll find the solution at the end...)

Cheers! 

thanks for the response!  i saw that article, it wasn’t helpful to me or i was doing something incorrectly. thanks tho!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,853)