cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thesuperjames

Adding a row to an Excel table times out after bulk data

Hi, I am working with hundreds of rows of data. The logic is I should be able to automatically push sorted SharePoint items (based on a designated metric, for example, based on field value) into an Excel file and send via Outlook.

I am currently testing my Flow, but it all works but when it attempts to add data after 800 records, it just times out and proceeds after approximately 30 to 90 minutes. It varies.

I am not sure what is happening, but a runthrough of the internet and existing forums suggested Concurrency Control (which I tried), and I also tried deleting SharePoint Items when the loop passes a value that does not meet the parameters, but it still encounters a timeout. This is how my Flow looks like.This is how my Flow looks like.

I also tried Concurrency Control but the issue still persists.I also tried Concurrency Control but the issue still persists.

I figured if there is no timeout, the Flow can run for approximately 4 hours. But right now, it is still running for at least 6 hours. Helppp is more than appreciated. Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,005)