cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Adding comment to todoist task

I have a flow to make a task in todoist when I flag a email. I want to place the body as a comment but cannot see it as a option. Is this functionality missing? Or am I just missing it. 🙂
4 REPLIES 4
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jonb,

Do you mean the content of the task?

The content of the Task under Microsoft Flow is marked as the Task Title.

For additional comments, I didn't find the proper way to add it under todoist website.

Besides,  there is no commnets property listed under Todoist API documentation as an available items property:

Documentation: Todoist Documentation.

82.PNG

81.PNG

If I misunderstand something, please let me know.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Jonb
Microsoft
Microsoft

I though I had responded sorry. In the API documentation is is refered to as notes. You can set the content as a string or reference an attachment. 

Salkiri

I’m trying to create a flow that does this same thing. I can do it with Wunderlist, but trying to switch to Todoist. Is it not possible to add a note to the task?
xtego

Anyone ever figure this out?  I'm so annoyed with flow.  I tried to use wunderlist where I can add a note to tasks.  But wunderlist doen't have a trigger for completed tasks.  Okay no problem.  Let's try todoist.  Todoist has a trigger for completed tasks but no way to work with task notes.  Why must everything be complicated? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,220)