cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding files to folders in SharePoint - but in multiple locations - I need flow help!

Hi there!

I have already asked this question in the Microsoft community bit, and a lovely chap called Clark replied with a template to use within Power Automate - so creating a flow. Only trouble is, I don't know what I'm doing as I'm just learning to do this as we speak.

We have two separate locations for training certificates that we regularly update in TWO locations, which seems time consuming.

Is it possible to add a file in one location, but then to automatically update in another?

So, we have two lots of folders entitled 'Training & Certificates' but in TWO locations.

Surely we don't need to drag and drop the file twice? It is impossible to get an answer to this question, as ringing Microsoft is useless - unless I'm lucky enough to speak to a SharePoint expert....but no one seems to know if this is possible?

I've pasted a screenshot below of what I'm trying to do, but when I drag and drop a file over to Adrian's Training folder with Human Resources, it just won't add a copy to the other Training folder, in the same parent!

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Pandora

Screenshot.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,118)