cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LiamR89
Helper I
Helper I

Adding line item values from one list to a value in another - array?

Hi all, I've been getting used to working with Automate and Power Apps and have a basic app now for purchase order approvals.

Only issue I have is with getting the total of all line item values in one list with a certain Title to be added up and then this value used in update item to the other list.

I've spent some time looking online and tried a few different ways but I can't get any working successfully.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Shots below of the two lists with some sample data - (you'll see on the PurchaseOrder list there are values for total value, these are acquired using patch function within PowerApps but I need the data at an earlier point)

LineItemsList.pngPOList.pngThank you

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

You are simply trying to get a row total from one list and update another SharePoint item in another list with that total correct? You should be able to just "get items" from a list and increment a variable with whatever is in the total column. From there you just need to update the item in the 2nd list with the total in your variable. If you are still having issue this might be a better question for Microsoft Support. I'll include a link on creating cases with them if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (32,915)