I am trying to initiate an Adobe sign process from the Microsoft share point list page. Adobe sign takes up to 25 recipients, I have created a form for my list to take around 5 recipients. The user of my form may use all fields or may use only two parties. When it comes to parties of more than two, I need to include the parties email if they are entered in the form dynamically
In case of including these dynamic recipients details if they are entered
Recipient Signing order
I have used the below expression
How to provide a 'None' value to the request.
You could add three Compose action before the Adobe action, then put these 3 expression into them to check it whether get any ouput:
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
I've got the same requirement of a variable number of approvers and I'm running into the same roadblock.
The only work around I can think of is 1 action per number of approvers, which seems crazy.
For the benefit of those searching, here is the error text: Email or Fax is missing. Valid recipient role is missing.
Few days ago i was able to add various number of signers into one "Create an agreement" step dynamically thanks to the NEW version of that step.
My flow works as follows:
1. trigger is MS Forms form submittal.
2. i have an Exce sheet with table. the table includes several columns such as: department, name, email, signing order and signing role.
3. into the MS Forms form i placed an option to upload multiple (1-5) documents through one button.
4. so when the flow is triggered, information from the excel sheet are extracted and uploaded files from MS Forms are processed.
5. Correct information in JSON are inserted into Create an agreement step.
All is done with using variables as my number of documents and number of signers depends on the department and other factors.
Variable for signers information:
Variable for document IDs:
How is it inserted to Adobe Sign:
Hopefully it will help you. if you would need more information, just contact me!
I am also using MS Forms to fcompletely fill up documents with "Form fields" in Create an agreement step.