Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Adobe Sign: multiple signers - flow continues without all signs

Hey guys,
i have a problem with approval process which includes 8 signers in AdobeSign. I assume the sequence of my flow is right, just the adobesign does not wait until the last signer signs the agreement.

My flow (the part i have problem with): Create an agreement -> Do until (get the status of an agreement: when status "is equal to" SIGNED - i also added a delay) -> Get a PDF of a signed agreement -> and then it continues with another steps.

My problem is that it goes through without all signs, i guess the problem is that the step is satisfied already with the first signature and takes the whole agreement as SIGNED already. Is there any expression i can add there instead of SIGNED? Something like it is done when "SIGNED BY LAST SIGNER" or anything like that?

Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hey guys! Yesterday we finally solved our issue with AdobeSign!

Original step with "Do until" consisting of "Get the status of an agreement" and "Delay" was changed for a new trigger "When an agreement workflow is completed successfully". Works like a charm now!

Original solutionOriginal solution

New solutionNew solution

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Rejdy ,

Which kind of approval are you using? You should use "Everyone from the assigned list". Could you share your flow?

Hope it helps.

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Highlighted

Hey @fchopo !

Well, my flow has an approval step with condition. The condition is satisfied with "approved" and continues further to let's say "signature" part as you can see. But as i mentioned the AdobeSign step combined with "Do until" allows the whole flow to continue even though not all signatures are there. Therefore, i need something which specifies that it is "SIGNED" when the last signer specified in one of these steps, let's say the 8th one, has signed the agreement.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Highlighted

Hello @Rejdy 

In Adobe forums there's a similar question with no answer: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/multiple-signers-and-microsoft-flow/td-p/10730936

Probably you will need to create a different signature for each of 8 members. Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3L9TU1MPY

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Highlighted

Hey,

thanks for your reply.

Adobe forum have not provided any answer.

Is there any work-around using flows? Anything? I just need it to go through all the signatures and then save the document on SharePoint or DropBox. Or do we just have to wait for Adobe to fix it? 😄

Thanks.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hey guys! Yesterday we finally solved our issue with AdobeSign!

Original step with "Do until" consisting of "Get the status of an agreement" and "Delay" was changed for a new trigger "When an agreement workflow is completed successfully". Works like a charm now!

Original solutionOriginal solution

New solutionNew solution

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hey @Rejdy, I'm having the exact same issue but I did not fully understand how you solved it, would you be interested in having a quick meeting so you can help me with my flow?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,069)