Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Adobe Sign - send an email after a perticipant completes an action

Hello guys!

We have this approval flow with AdobeSign steps listed below (see the picture). The A.S. itself, besides the ones we set in Flows, sends automatically emails everytime a participant completes an action (we have multiple signers so multiple notifications).

The thing is, we want to send an email notification with Outlook "Send an email" action. We want to send a notificatin to a person who is not a part of the A.S. signing process (not a signer, not an approver, nothing - therefore the "Send an email" step) when 2nd out of 5 signers signs the deal.

I just cannot figure out how so set it up. "When the state of an agreement changes" determines in what state the deal is. Therefore, i was thinking about to use this step somehow - meaning, for example use part of its code to determine when the 2nd signer sings the deal and send the email notification with parallel action? I am just not experienced enough and do not have IT backround.

Could you help me? THANK you in advance!

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Adobe Sign - send an email after a perticipant completes an action

Hello,

You can leverage below option to capture more information on Agreement Participants.

Screen1.png

Then, use Parse JSON to parse the JSON response of Adobe Sign connector.

You can check what is the value of status being returned when the agreement is being signed by the participant, and then use the same value in the condition. I kept "Signed" for general reference, but it can be different based on JSON response. 

Screen2.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

You can leverage below option to capture more information on Agreement Participants.

Screen1.png

Then, use Parse JSON to parse the JSON response of Adobe Sign connector.

You can check what is the value of status being returned when the agreement is being signed by the participant, and then use the same value in the condition. I kept "Signed" for general reference, but it can be different based on JSON response. 

Screen2.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hey @rohsh354 , thank you for your answer.

I will try your solution as well. In the meantime, i have found another one:

right after the "Create an agreement" step i placed parallel branch: "Do until" with "When an event occurs" in it with 10s delay. Condition of  "Do until" is Event participant email is equal to personx@mycompany.com. So it repeats every 10 seconds until it registers action of the right person set up in "Do until". After tht i have a condition step similar to yours.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,896)