Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rejdy
Helper II
Helper II

Adobe Sign - send an email after a perticipant completes an action

Hello guys!

We have this approval flow with AdobeSign steps listed below (see the picture). The A.S. itself, besides the ones we set in Flows, sends automatically emails everytime a participant completes an action (we have multiple signers so multiple notifications).

The thing is, we want to send an email notification with Outlook "Send an email" action. We want to send a notificatin to a person who is not a part of the A.S. signing process (not a signer, not an approver, nothing - therefore the "Send an email" step) when 2nd out of 5 signers signs the deal.

I just cannot figure out how so set it up. "When the state of an agreement changes" determines in what state the deal is. Therefore, i was thinking about to use this step somehow - meaning, for example use part of its code to determine when the 2nd signer sings the deal and send the email notification with parallel action? I am just not experienced enough and do not have IT backround.

Could you help me? THANK you in advance!

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You can leverage below option to capture more information on Agreement Participants.

Screen1.png

Then, use Parse JSON to parse the JSON response of Adobe Sign connector.

You can check what is the value of status being returned when the agreement is being signed by the participant, and then use the same value in the condition. I kept "Signed" for general reference, but it can be different based on JSON response. 

Screen2.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You can leverage below option to capture more information on Agreement Participants.

Screen1.png

Then, use Parse JSON to parse the JSON response of Adobe Sign connector.

You can check what is the value of status being returned when the agreement is being signed by the participant, and then use the same value in the condition. I kept "Signed" for general reference, but it can be different based on JSON response. 

Screen2.png

Hey @rohsh354 , thank you for your answer.

I will try your solution as well. In the meantime, i have found another one:

right after the "Create an agreement" step i placed parallel branch: "Do until" with "When an event occurs" in it with 10s delay. Condition of  "Do until" is Event participant email is equal to personx@mycompany.com. So it repeats every 10 seconds until it registers action of the right person set up in "Do until". After tht i have a condition step similar to yours.

Capture.JPG

Can you help me get the Schema for this?  I am having a hard time figuring out how to get the schemas to correctly parse the information. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,293)