Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BPSYD
Regular Visitor

After Hours Auto Reply Based on Calendar - Shared Mail Box

Hi,

Wonder if you can help.... 

I'm trying to create a flow that will send out an auto reply based on an OOF set in a calendar. (currently personal as i can't add shared calendar to flow)   

I think i have it all correct expect for the filtering of the get events. Please could I have some help on this.

Capture01.PNGCapture02.PNG

8 REPLIES 8
BPSYD
Regular Visitor

Tried the following filter query with not much luck: 

(start le @{body('Convert_time_zone')} and end ge @{body('Convert_time_zone')} and isAllDay eq true and (showAs eq ‘Oof’ or showAs eq ‘Busy’))

and top count set to one. because i only really need to know the status of the calendar for when the original email has come through.

rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@BPSYD 

In the Get Events, you can use following filter to get Out of Office events:

showAs eq 'Oof'

Reference blog:

https://bilot.group/articles/automatic-out-of-office-reply-activation-with-microsoft-flow/

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Thanks @rsaikrishna! Does this not show the status on all events? Do I not have to filter it further to get the current "status". In other words to check the calendar if there are any entries in this moment? 

Thanks,

Bryan 

@BPSYD 

If we have multiple events on the same day and also I am OFF for the day, then we see all of them. But, the Get Events (V4) with Filter Query will only returns items when ShowAs as Oof. 

If you run the flow once, you will see all the properties in the Get Events (V4). 

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

@rsaikrishna  got it. But its still pulling all events I want to know the status of the current event if any. 

That way my auto reply is based on and fired off on calendar entries.

Thanks,

Bryan 

BPSYD
Regular Visitor

No win on this one. 

Flow does not have a way of showing your current status of "showAs" or if you currently have or are in an event to then trigger off the email. 

@BPSYD 

If you do not find the properties in the out put of Get Events (V4), then there is no option to do it. I am sure there may be a request for this enhancement in the system. I may need to search in the community forum. 

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,336)