cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VswaldB
Helper II
Helper II

After Reminder with Do Until how to check the feedback and refresh and go to next step.

Hi, 

I created an approval flow using "send email with options", and have a 2 level approval process. I want to collect all voting from 3 members and send to final approver. 

I used Do Until to send reminders after 3 days if any members forgets to vote, however I could not make it to go to the next step if the reminder is sent and need to wait another 3 days to check the result and go to the next step... 

can any one help please?

I attached my flow below...

flow.PNGCapture.PNGwrong.PNG

I want to acheive:

1. if the reminder is sent, don't need to wait for another 3 days to check the variables is true. and directly go to the next step. 

2. if no reminder is needed for all replies, then directly go to next step. 

2 REPLIES 2
Dejinmi
Community Support
Community Support

@VswaldB From the screenshot of your flow, delay 7 is 3 minutes and not 3 days. Not sure if that is the delay you are referring to, your flow will send reminder emails every 3 mins until "votedone" is true. See screenshot

@Dejinmi Sorry for the confusion, this is set at 3 minutes iso 3 days for test reason. But my question was that after I saw the reminder and I took action, but the flow will not immediately go to the next step, it will wait to check the "Vote Done" is true... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,120)