cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ingovals
Helper II
Helper II

Aggregate, summing data from dataverse

So I have a collection of data from Dataverse that I need to get, and I also need to get the totals of it for further calculations.

There are so many ways of solving this but not a single one of them seem to work.

• Issues with filtering when trying to create it as a rollup column ( property I want to filter on just doesn't appear )
  • Aggregate function in the dataverse web api, $apply=groupby((star_supertype),aggregate(star_value with sum as total)) just doesnt exist in dataverse it seems.
  • Aggragate sum in Power Automate, just not there.

Any pointers, I'm mostly hoping here for how I can use the $apply thing to query dataverse.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
grantjenkins
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you can get the full data into Power Automate, then we can aggregate the data by converting to XML then using XPath.

Happy to try and build what you're after but would need to see the actual JSON output (obfuscated is fine to hide any confidential data) that we would get in Power Automate, and details of what you're trying to aggregate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I've answered your question, please mark the post as Solved.

If you like my response, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
grantjenkins
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you can get the full data into Power Automate, then we can aggregate the data by converting to XML then using XPath.

Happy to try and build what you're after but would need to see the actual JSON output (obfuscated is fine to hide any confidential data) that we would get in Power Automate, and details of what you're trying to aggregate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I've answered your question, please mark the post as Solved.

If you like my response, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,219)