cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Allow my organization to use the flow I am developing

Hi,

I am pretty new to Flow but I am seeing some confusing information across the internet. My objective is to create an approval flow and share it across the organization so that users can use it. How do I do that?

3 REPLIES 3
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Anonymous 

When you create a Flow including approvals, anyone specified as the approvers will be able to respond to the flow approvals

If you want other users to make changes to the Flow, in that case you need to share the Flow with other users

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

My objective is that I will create a PowerApps (Form) as user inputs and once user saves it and submits it, a MS Flow will get the inputs of the form and send email to approvers and create a row in a list in SharePoint. Now, say, I am able to create the flow successfully, how am I going to allow the whole organization to use it? So specifically I want users read-only access to the flow in my organization tenant to use it and submit the inputs. Makes sense?

Hi @Anonymous 

Since the PowerApps form is going to save data to a SharePoint list

Why not just trigger the flow when item is created in a SharePoint list

The Flow can then send the email approivals

No need to share the Flow with entire organization

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,199)