cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

Answer 2 out of 6 questions in powerautomate

Hi. I'm new to powerautomate and i did some searching but didn't find what i was looking for. I want to create a form with there is 2 sections. The first section contain 4 questions. If any of theses has an answer "Yes", then an e-mail is sent to a specific adress. For that part, iv'e got it.

The second section has 6 questions. If someone respond "Yes" to at least 2 questions, then an e-mail is sent to a specific adress. My questions is, on my flow, is there a way to do that instead of creating a series of conditions with the "or"? Because if i decide to go that way , i have 64(2*2*2*2*2*2 = 64) combinations wich i don't want to do. There must be a simpler way to do it.

4 REPLIES 4
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

I found the solution. I just used condition with "or" and "and" 

kdavis91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Axxellz ,

alternatively, you could initiate an integer variable and loop through the responses. for each response, If the response is yes, increment (add 1 to) the variable. Then check to see if the variable is greater than 1 (2 or higher). If it is, send the email.

thanks,

Kyle

That make sense!

I just started with flow and i don't know how to do it. Il'l try to look up on the web on how to initialise a variable and do it that way 🙂 

kdavis91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Axxellz ,

sounds good!

If you run into any issues and can't find solutions in the forums, we're here for you.

thanks,

Kyle

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,281)