cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

Answer 2 out of 6 questions in powerautomate

Hi. I'm new to powerautomate and i did some searching but didn't find what i was looking for. I want to create a form with there is 2 sections. The first section contain 4 questions. If any of theses has an answer "Yes", then an e-mail is sent to a specific adress. For that part, iv'e got it.

The second section has 6 questions. If someone respond "Yes" to at least 2 questions, then an e-mail is sent to a specific adress. My questions is, on my flow, is there a way to do that instead of creating a series of conditions with the "or"? Because if i decide to go that way , i have 64(2*2*2*2*2*2 = 64) combinations wich i don't want to do. There must be a simpler way to do it.

4 REPLIES 4
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

I found the solution. I just used condition with "or" and "and" 

kdavis91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Axxellz ,

alternatively, you could initiate an integer variable and loop through the responses. for each response, If the response is yes, increment (add 1 to) the variable. Then check to see if the variable is greater than 1 (2 or higher). If it is, send the email.

thanks,

Kyle

That make sense!

I just started with flow and i don't know how to do it. Il'l try to look up on the web on how to initialise a variable and do it that way 🙂 

kdavis91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Axxellz ,

sounds good!

If you run into any issues and can't find solutions in the forums, we're here for you.

thanks,

Kyle

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,065)