cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Anything new to make PA wait for a Respond longer than 2min?

I worked by butt off to get through this:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/I-need-help-transposing-data-into-a-usable-array/...

Now, its working perfectly.  but, when I put on the PA trigger, and the Response actions, PA times out since it takes longer than 2min to run.  I have done all I know to do to speed it up.  

My big apply to each is cranked up all the way:

image.png

There isnt anything left that I know of to speed this up.  Is there anything out there to change the timeout period?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @martinav

It seems that no any way to solve this issue currently.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @martinav ,

Do you want to set the timeout period for the "Apply to each" action?

Where are you see the 2 minute timeout period that you mentioned? would you please share any documentation about it?

I have made a test on my side and couldn't find a way to set the timeout period for the "Apply to each" action currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-alzhan-msft ,

its the total run time.  The only action that takes any time at all is the apply to each action.

image.png

2min seems to be the limit.  It needs to wait longer.

image.png

Hi @martinav

It seems that no any way to solve this issue currently.

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

@v-alzhan-msft ,

Well, there goes TWO DAYS of wasted time!

I have a full method to take a Smartsheet HTML output, and make a legit array out of it.  Only to be thwarted at the VERY end that PA cannot wait the 2:15 it takes to do the job.  What a total disappointment (to put it lightly!)

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,645)