Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Apply to Each Block Greyed Out

Hi,

I've been building a simple flow using some SQL tables and other connectors. Inside the final Apply to each block in the flow below is an insert statement back into another table. The flow is running consistently, but it isn't actually adding any data to my table as desired. 

The issue I'm having is that the apply to each block is completely greyed out and I cannot click anything within it to see where the flow is breaking. Has anyone had any solution to this?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Apply to Each Block Greyed Out

For those who ended up at this issue via Googling or other means, I found the solution myself.

In this instance, there were no rows being pulled into the Apply to each block - with no data to show it didn't bother breaking it down for me. So check your data sources for confirmation!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Could you provide a little bit more information? Whats the input of your apply to each? 

Is it the output of the get rows? And can you show what's in there? 

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Yep!

Apply to Each 2 has the input of the original 'Get rows' block.

Apply to each has the input of the 'Get WorkOrder to be updated' block.

As below:

image.png

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

For those who ended up at this issue via Googling or other means, I found the solution myself.

In this instance, there were no rows being pulled into the Apply to each block - with no data to show it didn't bother breaking it down for me. So check your data sources for confirmation!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,895)