Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TCH
Level: Powered On

Apply to each

Hello People,

I am having a bit of an issue. 

I have an exicisting excel file with two columns, "Name" and "Accept". Where name is already filled out, and then what i essentially want to do is to update the row "Accept" based on whether or not the person in the "Name" column has created a file in a SharePoint list 🙂

However, it seems like flow is adding the "apply to each" function to my flow thereby not checking against one person but all people in the Names column, and if one of these comes out as true(created an item in SP list) it updates all of the "Accept" rows. 

Apply to each.PNG

Thanks in advance, Toby 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Apply to each

Hey @TCH 

You can refer to the flow below and update the excel when a new file is created in sharepoint document library based on the name in the excel column: r4.PNG

In my excel Column1 denotes the name and the Column 2 denotes Accepted/Rejected. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Apply to each

Hey @TCH 

You can refer to the flow below and update the excel when a new file is created in sharepoint document library based on the name in the excel column: r4.PNG

In my excel Column1 denotes the name and the Column 2 denotes Accepted/Rejected. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 349 members 5,494 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: