cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Approval - Assigned To variable (Error: The approval has been reassigned)

I keep getting "The approval has been reassigned." Is it possible to use variable in the Assigned to field?  The email changes based on condition.   The variable is set by switch and assigns an email

2020-05-19_1434.png

2020-05-19_1608.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Sorry for the above. I forgot I was using a service account when I was creating and testing the flow. I was logged on to Outlook as my person (assigned to for testing) but logged on to Automate as a service.  I believe Automate message was towards the service account.  Anyway, I had someone else test it and seems to be working. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Sorry for the above. I forgot I was using a service account when I was creating and testing the flow. I was logged on to Outlook as my person (assigned to for testing) but logged on to Automate as a service.  I believe Automate message was towards the service account.  Anyway, I had someone else test it and seems to be working. 

View solution in original post

Hi @Tamras ,

Great! If you have found a solution to your issue, please click "Accept as Solution" on the reply that describes how you were able to solve your issue!

Thanks for being an active Power Automate Community Member!

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,076)