cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HParker
Regular Visitor

Approval Flow - Add Bucket to Trigger

Hi - 

I'm very new to this. Is there any way to add a Bucket Id to an approval flow triggered by a completed task. I see that plan can be added but can't see where it's possible to add bucket.

Thanks in advance for your help!

HP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeepakS
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @HParker ,

you should be able to achieve this by using condition based on bucket and Plan ID. You can add condition and based on that initiate your approval process as needed.

Planner1.PNG

——————————————————
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DeepakS
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @HParker ,

You should be able to access all details of Task when you start an approval on the completed Task.

Planner.PNG 

Hope this help.

——————————————————

Hi @DeepakS  -

Thanks so much for the speedy response. I was actually hoping to use both the Plan ID and the bucket a task is assigned to to help me set up the appropriate approval actions. Our buckets are largely assigned by seniority but there is a bit of overlap so I was hoping to set something up so that if a task was completed in Plan A, Bucket A certain approvers were tasked with QA approval but if a task was completed in Plan A, Bucket B other approvers were tasked with the QA. Is that possible?

Thanks so much!

HP

DeepakS
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @HParker ,

you should be able to achieve this by using condition based on bucket and Plan ID. You can add condition and based on that initiate your approval process as needed.

Planner1.PNG

——————————————————

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,681)