cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Approval Flow to More than One Person

I built (and currently use) an approval flow for out of office requests. It automatically routes requests to the requestor's supervisor, from a Delve lookup.

Is it possible to have it route to a static email group, or to put in several static email addresses, any of which could approve the Flow?

Not sure if the Assigned To field in Flow can only have one email address.

Thx!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval Flow to More than One Person

Hi @pabbott,

The Assigned To field in Flow could have multiple email addresses, and each preson in the email addresses could approve the request.

If you choose "Anyone form the assigned list" as the Approval type, the request would wait for the first response of approver,  the remaining approvers couldn't make response to the request when the first response is maked, and the response of the first responder would be the result of the approval.

If you choose "Everyone form the assigned list" as the Approval type,every approver need to make response to the request, only if everyone have approved the request, the result of the request would be Approved, if anyone reject the request, the result of the request would be Rejected.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,209)