cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Flows Send from Power Automate rather than Teams

Hello - I am new to Power Automate and am building a flow for my organization to get approvals for requests from field technicians.  Technicians will submit the request via a form which will update a SP list and kickoff a set of approvals from SUPERVISOR, MANAGER, DIRECTOR, and finally FINANCE. 

I have the flow and approvals set up, and when I test it, I receive Teams messages in the Approvals feed.  I was watching a YouTube video the other day, and I saw a workflow from Power Automate which generated an email from "Microsoft Flow <maccount@microsoft.com>".  See the image below.

Is this a configuration setting?  The field technicians, supervisors, etc. work primarily from their phones, and email is much better for them.  They frequently use Teams.  Is there any way to get the emails from a Power Automate approval workflow rather than a message in Teams?

Power Automate Email.PNG

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,803)