cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConnieMaldonado
Helper I
Helper I

Approval Flows Send from Power Automate rather than Teams

Hello - I am new to Power Automate and am building a flow for my organization to get approvals for requests from field technicians.  Technicians will submit the request via a form which will update a SP list and kickoff a set of approvals from SUPERVISOR, MANAGER, DIRECTOR, and finally FINANCE. 

I have the flow and approvals set up, and when I test it, I receive Teams messages in the Approvals feed.  I was watching a YouTube video the other day, and I saw a workflow from Power Automate which generated an email from "Microsoft Flow <maccount@microsoft.com>".  See the image below.

Is this a configuration setting?  The field technicians, supervisors, etc. work primarily from their phones, and email is much better for them.  They frequently use Teams.  Is there any way to get the emails from a Power Automate approval workflow rather than a message in Teams?

Power Automate Email.PNG

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,393)