cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassymfreeman

Approval adaptive card image undefined

I have a flow that is using Approvals and adaptive cards in Teams to run when an item is created in SharePoint.  It works lovely but the logo will not display.  I am super new to this but don't see where I set what this should be or if it's something I am doing wrong.  Can anyone tell me why the logo won't display in the adaptive card and why it's "undefined"?

undefinedAdaptive.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@cassymfreeman this has been a known issue in the desktop Teams app for a while - I think I first noticed it a year or so back. I have raised it with Microsoft but not got a resolution so far. It works well with the web app version of Teams:

teamWebApp-AdaptiveCard.png

I'll raise a support ticket again with Microsoft as we do need the images to work in the desktop app as well.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Alessandro_Usai
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm having a similar issue here.

I'm sending a list of powerapps to some users via PowerAutomate/Teams, and I'm doing that with a column containing an actionSet for each app, and the actual icon for the app.

It works really fine from the web version of Teams, a bit better from mobile, but all icons retun undefined in the desktop version. I hope Microsoft will fix this soon 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (109,662)