cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WLU
Regular Visitor

Approval flow - Assigned To field has no Dynamic Content today

Hope someone could help me with this, the approval flow has always worked for me until today, when I click on the 'Assigned To' field, a Dynamic content list normally comes up, but today nothing comes up. Even if I typed the code in 2019-12-04_10-03-59.jpg, it still errors out.

My older flows that I created under "Start and wait for an approval (v2)" are still working, but the 'v2' is nowhere to be found in the current Approval connection today. I I have tried all 3 available actions, "Create an approval", "Wait for an approval" and "Start and wait for an approval", none worked for the Assigned to field, I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can still find those V2 versions?

Is there any suggestions as to what I can do now?

Thanks!

Wei

2019-12-04_9-32-38.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gristy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Please click the little arrows just above the field to the right to bring the dynamic content panel up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gristy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Please click the little arrows just above the field to the right to bring the dynamic content panel up.

View solution in original post

WLU
Regular Visitor

Worked! Thanks so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (949)