Did you mean: 
MarinaPA
Helper I
Helper I

Approval flow with Adaptive card in Teams

Hi,

I am trying to create approval flow with Teams using the action

MarinaPA_0-1597138887651.png

Is it possible to post this card to 5 users in parallel? When I test the flow, it is posted to one user and after the user approves/rejects it is then posted to another user and I need it to be posted to all users at the same time.

Also, I can not add link to file (attachment) in adaptive card just link to list item. 

I tried this and it is still not possible.

Thanks

Marina

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @MarinaPA  please what you need to do is create an excel with the emails of the people. the follow this example

sendmessage.PNG

Please your excel needs to have a column with the emails and that columns needs to be part of a table

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata 

This is my flow: When an item is created in SharePoint, post approval request to Teams to 5 users at the same time with three options (because of this I use adaptive card designer and copy json in Message) and then in a separate list update their responses. 

I think I can not use your action in Teams if I want to copy json in Message and also I think this has to do with my problem.

1) When I use Post adaptive card and wait for a response it is not posted to all users at the same time but when one user responds it is posted to another user and so on.

2) If I don't use "wait for a response" it will be posted to users at the same time but users wont be able to accept/reject because they will get an error "Unable to reach app, please try again".

So yes, I was not able to use Adaptive card and Teams if there is a need for a multiple approvals for one document. 

@MarinaPA  could you share an screanshot?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata 

2.PNG3.PNG

I get emails from SP list and apply to each e-mail, my flow runs successful and I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with posting adaptive cards to Teams. It is not working with multiple approvals. Do you have experience with multiple approvals with Teams so we don't have to use e-mails.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,180)