Did you mean: 
MarinaPA
Helper I
Helper I

Approval flow with Adaptive card in Teams

Hi,

I am trying to create approval flow with Teams using the action

MarinaPA_0-1597138887651.png

Is it possible to post this card to 5 users in parallel? When I test the flow, it is posted to one user and after the user approves/rejects it is then posted to another user and I need it to be posted to all users at the same time.

Also, I can not add link to file (attachment) in adaptive card just link to list item. 

I tried this and it is still not possible.

Thanks

Marina

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @MarinaPA  please what you need to do is create an excel with the emails of the people. the follow this example

sendmessage.PNG

Please your excel needs to have a column with the emails and that columns needs to be part of a table

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata 

This is my flow: When an item is created in SharePoint, post approval request to Teams to 5 users at the same time with three options (because of this I use adaptive card designer and copy json in Message) and then in a separate list update their responses. 

I think I can not use your action in Teams if I want to copy json in Message and also I think this has to do with my problem.

1) When I use Post adaptive card and wait for a response it is not posted to all users at the same time but when one user responds it is posted to another user and so on.

2) If I don't use "wait for a response" it will be posted to users at the same time but users wont be able to accept/reject because they will get an error "Unable to reach app, please try again".

So yes, I was not able to use Adaptive card and Teams if there is a need for a multiple approvals for one document. 

@MarinaPA  could you share an screanshot?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata 

2.PNG3.PNG

I get emails from SP list and apply to each e-mail, my flow runs successful and I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with posting adaptive cards to Teams. It is not working with multiple approvals. Do you have experience with multiple approvals with Teams so we don't have to use e-mails.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,531)