cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval from forms

I am trying flow today for work and I am really struggling with the approval process. We create a Microsoft form for passenger complaints and then we want the form response and a pdf with supporting documents being sent to a manger for approval. Once the manger decides I am trying get his response recorded in excel where we collect our form results.Right now we're manually attaching files and sending him an email every time we receive a response and then based of his approval we edit the spreadsheet with yes or no. Was wondering if this could be automated with Microsoft Flow

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Approval from forms

Hi @Anonymous,

Where are the pdf with supporting documents and the excel saved in.

I would offer you the workaround if your pdf with supporting documents and the excel are saved in your onedrive for business.

If your pdf with supporting documents and the excel are saved in your onedrive for business, please refe rto screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval from forms

Thanks alot for the help! However the supporting documents is different for each response. They supporting document is filed according to the respone.

Currently the form asks for the reservation number from each passenger. Then we collect all their supporting documents and upload it one drive in one file with the same reservation number.

For example imagine Bob had an incident with our company, his ticket number is XXXXX. We collect information about his incident through the form and any supporting documents is filed in a folder on one drive in one file titled according to the ticket number so in this case XXXXX.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 346 members 4,669 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: