cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Approval request email not sending

I'm new to the approval process in flow. Based on what I've seen and read, I'm not seeing an approval email...

Attached is a screenshot of the approval config and result screen after the flow runs. However, I get no notification that an approval is pending, I also check my approvals from flow.microsoft.com and see nothing in pending approvals.

approval_config.jpgflow_result.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Approval request email not sending

I thought I would share my resolution. The problem was on my end, if you look at my results image from the original post, the approve process is nested in an "apply to each" rule, I didnt notice it until I decided to delete and recreate it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Vict0rAlpha:

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your Flow.  In addition, I just ran a quick test and Approvals seem to be running as designed in my tenant.

Can you try setting the Approver to another user and see if they receive the email, etc.?

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the suggestion Scott, unfortunately that did not work.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I thought I would share my resolution. The problem was on my end, if you look at my results image from the original post, the approve process is nested in an "apply to each" rule, I didnt notice it until I decided to delete and recreate it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,291)