cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BleandroDaSilva

Approval request to Delete a team site on premises

Hello Y'all, 

I hope everything is going well. 

I have an Excel sheet with 3000+ SharePoint team site on-premises that have not beings used in my organization for the last 90 days.

So, I want to use a flow to gather information from this Excel sheet, based on team site owner and team site URL and email it individually to each team site owner asking permission to close the team site, the answer should come to me directly via Outlook or somehow update a spreadsheet.

Any advice is more than welcome. Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @BleandroDaSilva 

Depending on how automated you want this process to be, you could either start the process from a manual trigger e.g. a Flow Button, or you could run this on a schedule to keep sending emails out on a regular basis.

If you have your Excel spreadsheet within cloud storage, and you've set up your data as a table, then you can use the "List rows present in a table" action to get back the rows.

I would then use the "Send email with options" action to fire out an email with two push buttons allowing them to either say "Yes" or "No" to the deletion.

DeleteSite1.PNG

Flow will then capture the response and you can process from there as you like.

DeleteSite2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,913)