cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CP153319
Helper V
Helper V

Approvals - Multiple Approvers - How to capture all their responses and comments?

I'd like to set up an approval which requires multiple approvers (where the approval must be approve by everyone). Couple questions:

1. How do I capture their responses, response dates and comments in a SharePoint list if there are two or more approvers? I can't see any option for how to do that.
  2. If there are two approvers what happens if one person approves and the other rejects? I don't have a lot of time for R&D so I'm hoping someone can just tell me so I can just skip to setting up a flow of approvals instead of adding multiple people to one. 

Thanks for reading. 

42 REPLIES 42

Hello ,

Would there be a way to see all the approvers AND the ones that rejected with comments?

How would I adjust this: concat('ApproverName: ',item()?['responder']?['displayName'],' ResponseDate: ',item()?['responseDate'],' Comment: ',item()?['comments'],'</br>',variables('AllResponses'))

Hi. Can you share how you did that? Thank you

emar24
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Did you ever find a resolution to your problem of finding a way to make the responses update in Sharepoint as the users are approving the item? As this is an issue I am currently facing and am curious as to whether this is possible. 

Many thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,002)