cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zbodenner

ArcGIS Survey123 - Send an Email with Attachments

Hello,

I am trying to create a flow that automatically sends an email including attachments when a Survey123 form is submitted. Here is the documentation from ESRI (Survey123's company) that I have been following:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-working-with/ba-p/...

Here are the steps in my flow:

Zbodenner_0-1668007528168.pngZbodenner_1-1668007544407.png

Zbodenner_2-1668007559137.png

Zbodenner_3-1668007572757.png

However, like many other users responding to the thread, I am also getting an error:  "Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Append_to_array_variable' inputs at line '0' and column '0': 'The template language expression 'base64ToBinary (body('HTTP').$content)' cannot be evaluated because property '$content' doesn't exist, available properties are 'error'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'."

Some tests I've tried is to use GET instead of POST in the HTTP action, I've started from scratch, I've tried testing step by step. Most recently when I try to run tests, the flow doesn't even complete, it just kind of spins. I've also tried running it live, but get neither completion confirmation nor any errors. I don't have a lot of experience with MS Power Automate (I could never have figured this out without that walkthrough), so any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Pual401

Hey how many people may be using this tech to tic tok, my data going everywhere and I a nerd but not good at this...can u help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,359)