cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Archive SharePoint Online library daily/ weekly

I need to archive a docuemnt library from Site-A to Site-B(Archiving Sites). Dose flow is able to do this ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Archive SharePoint Online library daily/ weekly

Hi @Rajesh_Pradhan,

Please take a try to use "Move folder" action of sharepoint connector to achieve your needs, the screenshot of the flow should as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @Rajesh_Pradhan!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@v-yuazh-msft thanks for solution but I'm trying to move all the folders/Files at single shot and that is where I'm not bale to fing any steps or a hack to do so.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,815)