cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyWork
Level 8

Archive Team using Flow HTTP

Hi

I created a flow that archives a team, but im getting an error when im trying to use the "shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers": true

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/team-archive?view=graph-rest-1.0#example

My error message.

{
  "error": {
    "code": "InvalidRequest",
    "message": "shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers is not supported in app-only context.\r\nParameter name: shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers",
    "innerError": {
      "request-id": "removed",
      "date": "2019-10-18T21:13:00"
    }
  }
}

2019-10-18 23_18_38-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
McBlair
Level: Powered On

Re: Archive Team using Flow HTTP

I'd be interested in see the whole flow as I'd to be able to archive flows too

@JimmyWork wrote:

Hi

I created a flow that archives a team, but im getting an error when im trying to use the "shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers": true

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/team-archive?view=graph-rest-1.0#example

My error message.

{
  "error": {
    "code": "InvalidRequest",
    "message": "shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers is not supported in app-only context.\r\nParameter name: shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers",
    "innerError": {
      "request-id": "removed",
      "date": "2019-10-18T21:13:00"
    }
  }
}

2019-10-18 23_18_38-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

JimmyWork
Level 8

Re: Archive Team using Flow HTTP

This was solved by following this guide: https://laurakokkarinen.com/calling-microsoft-graph-from-microsoft-flow-and-other-daemon-apps-with-d...

Only issue i have left is if you make the SharePoint site for the Team to be read only once it gets archived then i can get it back to be edit if i restore the team. I can do it manually but not on Flow. So if you use shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers"true then when team is archived the sharepoint site is set to read only for users. 

The only thing you need is to call Graph using HTTP - Post

You can grab your Team ID and store it anywhere you like and use that in your flow when calling graph.

I can post the full flow if you still need it.

This is for archiving teams, so when i user clicks archive teams in my sharepoint list it will start an approval flow, if approved the Team gets archived and the site gets read only for users. I then have another flow to Unarchive the team, but im not able to get it to set the rights back to edit for members on the sharepoint site.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 189 members 5,392 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: