cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PWAservice
Regular Visitor

Array/Data Operation Help Needed - Keep SP List in sync with Project Online OData

Greetings,

I am hoping someone might be able to help steer me in the right direction, as I feel like I’ve become lost in arrays and data operations.

Basic summary: When a new Project is created, a Flow runs that creates a new item in a list (PWA2SP), with fields such as Project ID, Project Name, Project Site URL, Project Owner, Status, etc.

The issue: It is very common for the Owner/Project Manager to change on multiple projects each week, thus making the Owner field in the PWA2SP List out of sync with Project OData.

Goal: Build a flow that gets Project OData & Sharepoint list data, then using a data operation, finds Projects where the Owner is different between the List & OData, and updates all items in the list with mismatches.

I have bastardized my Flow, brute-attempting data operations, to the point it is too messy to be worth sharing.

I initially had it working with only using a specific, single ProjectID… but everything feel apart once I tried to compare all Project’s OData with all items in the List.

Below is a summary of the List Columns, OData Endpoints & OData/REST payloads I am using.

PWA2SP Data & Payloads.jpg

***Owner & ProjectOwnerID= the List Columns that needs to be updated if they do not match the OData values for ProjectOwnerName & ProjectOwnerId.

After:

1. Get Items (from PWA2SP SharePoint list)

2. Main OData Payload [Send HTTP]

-Parse JSON

3. Resource Payload 1 or 2 (not sure which might most efficient) [Send HTTP]

-Parse JSON

What approach should I take with the arrays? Which data operations would work best? (Select, Filter Array, Conditions, Compose)

As I said, I understand the overall concept, and have achieved my desired goal, but only with 1 project at a time. And like I said, I've become so lost in a myriad of different combos of data operations & arrays, I feel like I am back at scratch.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-TR

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,437)