cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Array Variable

I am grabbing email address and display name from a list.

I am then looping through the distinct emails and sending an email to each one.  However, I am not sure how to get the display name into the email.

I though I could add both values to an array variable and then grab the name from it?  Not sure how to actually do it though.  Any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Array Variable

The list is contains a number of items that are assigned to a specific person (person field).  

I did find a solution to the what I was trying to do.  I added both the email address and display name to the array variable and then created 2 new variables: email,display name and assigned them values using this formula: 

split(first(variables('DistinctEmails')),',')[1]

Thanks for following up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bill_Hand,

Could you please share more details about the sharepoint list?

Could you please share more details about the email address and display name column in the sharepoint list?

How would you want to get the display name into the email?Could you please share a example of that?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

The list is contains a number of items that are assigned to a specific person (person field).  

I did find a solution to the what I was trying to do.  I added both the email address and display name to the array variable and then created 2 new variables: email,display name and assigned them values using this formula: 

split(first(variables('DistinctEmails')),',')[1]

Thanks for following up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,827)