cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assign shift to to an user

Hi,

I'm new in Power Automate, so I was wondering if there is any way of creating a refreshing current shifts, depending on the day and user that is working on that day. I noticed there is a connector to create new open shifts, but instead of being just open shifts I would like to assign that shift to a specific user already added to the team.

Thanks everyone,

7 REPLIES 7
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

You can use Office 365 Group connector to read all team members and assign shifts to them. You can use following action...

Please Like and mark this as an answer if it resolves your issue.

PrasadAthalye_0-1600128980674.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community
Anonymous
Not applicable

after using the connector "List Group Members" which other connector should I use to create a shift for each member, since "List Group Members" only retrieves the list of users in a team.

Thanks.

Can you please check if something like below works? Please fill in the other parameters of Create a new Open Shift... If you wish to update existing, I think there is update action too. Value and Display names should be available from earlier action.

PrasadAthalye_0-1600179883198.png

Power Automate Community
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I run it is not exactly what I'm looking for, users should be created in the left part of the shifts view as Active Users rather that showing their names in each individual shift. 

Are you referring to adding people to the shift group? like my name displayed below?

PrasadAthalye_0-1600386973954.png

Power Automate Community
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I meant to add a user or assign shifts to users that are already created, not just put their names in the description of the shift.

I dont think there is a connector at the moment to assign shifts. I see that this idea is already created\requested...

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37688806-shifts-connector-for-...

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,359)