cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Assigned to Email field is not available when using 'For a selected item' trigger

I have a SPO list that has 'Assigned to' field.  I want to create a simple approval flow triggered manually per item in the list.  When I use 'For a selected item trigger, I don't see 'Assigned to email' field from a dynamic content in an Approval Action (Start and wait for an approval).  but this 'Assigned to Email' field is available when I use a trigger 'When an item is created'.  Is there a way to have this with 'For a selected item' trigger?

SPRock_0-1595969631090.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Assigned to Email field is not available when using 'For a selected item' trigger

Hi @SPRock ,

Please refer to the following configuration:

52.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Assigned to Email field is not available when using 'For a selected item' trigger

Hi @SPRock ,

Please refer to the following configuration:

52.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Works.  thanks 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,609)