cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attache a file to Mail

Hello, 

I want to to add a word file to a mail, which is send after a process.

How can I do this?

MarvinBier_1-1600763784501.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, i could solve this problem. It was really easy and i could use the matadata of the file for my problem

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous 

Where is your attachment file located ? SharePoint or One Drive or some other location?

Here is a blog which speaks about sending emails with attachments from SharePoint document library:

https://mundrisoft.com/tech-bytes/email-with-an-attachment-from-sharepoint-document-library-using-microsoft-flow/

Give a try and post your questions.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, i could solve this problem. It was really easy and i could use the matadata of the file for my problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,583)