cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vladimir84
Helper V
Helper V

Attaching a prepared e-mail for sending

I have a list of contacts in PowerApps, I want to create an e-mail with those contacts in cc, body will have a template from powerApps. Now here's the problem: I don't want to send the created e-mail, but forward it as an attachment to the logged in user.

Let me explain again:

I want to create an e-mail with contacts in the CC field, and then save that e-mail as a file, and attach that file to an e-mail that goes to the currently logged in user. I only need help with the underlined part.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @vladimir84 

>I want to create an e-mail with contacts in the CC field, and then save that e-mail as a file,

Use GRAPH API (premium action  'Invoke an HTTP request') to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @vladimir84 

>I want to create an e-mail with contacts in the CC field, and then save that e-mail as a file,

Use GRAPH API (premium action  'Invoke an HTTP request') to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Could you please elaborate on that a little bit?

I am at the Microsoft Graph website, and so far I understood that I can send an e-mail. I don't understand how can I create an e-mail message as an attachment.

never mind, I found it here. It's not exactly what I meant, but if it works, it's even better.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (1,764)