cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attachments to specific maps OneDrive

Hi all,

Recently I started working with Flows and I've got some struggles with one of them.

It's about a custom version of the most used Flow-template: Save Office 365 attachments to OneDrive for Business.

I want to distinguish between senders instead of transfering all attachments from everyone to one map in OneDrive.

Desired situation:

I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer an attachment from a specific person to a specific map. I think it has to do with the trigger.

If I receive an attachment from Karen I would like that file to be transfered to a map I've manually created named Karens Files. Todd to map Todds Files etc.

Thanks already!

~Vincent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Attachments to specific maps OneDrive

Hi @ Vincent-HIG,

Could you please explain more about the maps that you mentioned? Are they folders in your OneDrive?

How many senders’ emails that you would filter out from the received email and save the email Attachments of them to specific folder in your OneDrive?

Do you want to get the folder in the onedive with the email address of the sender?

If you would filter out only one sender’s email from the received email, you could fill in the email address of the sender in the “From” field of the “On new email” action, and the screenshot of the flow as below:

1.png

If you would filter out mutiple senders’ email from the received email, you could add a parallel branch under the “On new email” action, and add a condition to each branch to check the email address of the sender, the screenshot of the flow as below:

2.png

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ Vincent-HIG,

Could you please explain more about the maps that you mentioned? Are they folders in your OneDrive?

How many senders’ emails that you would filter out from the received email and save the email Attachments of them to specific folder in your OneDrive?

Do you want to get the folder in the onedive with the email address of the sender?

If you would filter out only one sender’s email from the received email, you could fill in the email address of the sender in the “From” field of the “On new email” action, and the screenshot of the flow as below:

1.png

If you would filter out mutiple senders’ email from the received email, you could add a parallel branch under the “On new email” action, and add a condition to each branch to check the email address of the sender, the screenshot of the flow as below:

2.png

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alice,

Thank you for your reply! The first part about the trigger I figured out myself.

I didn't know about the second part where you can filter out multiple senders. This is really usefull to me 🙂

Thx for your assistance!

~Vinnie

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 299 members 5,773 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: