cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rohit_Acharya
Level: Power Up

Authorization Problem in HTTP Calls

I have been trying to connect to this platform called totango. They have an API endpoint which I am trying to connect using flow. They give out a curl statement which looks like this. I am able to run this succesfully in gitbash however whenever I try to run the flow using HTTPS module I get the unauthorized status code back. There is very less training material or visibility on this aspect in flow which makes using flow extremely frustrating. It would be great if you just enter the curl statement in and setup flows easily. 

curl --data 'query= {"terms":[{"type":"string","term":"status_group","in_list":["paying"]},{"type":"string_attribute","attribute":"Account Type","query_term_id":"account_type","in_list":["Client"]}],"count":1000,"offset":0,"fields":[],"scope":"all"}' --header 'app-token:YOUR-TOKEN-HERE' 'https://app.totango.com/api/v1/search/accounts'

the flow can be found in this URL.

https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-e3cf3c98-a978-465f-8254-9d541eeea73c/flo...

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Authorization Problem in HTTP Calls

Hi @Rohit_Acharya 

I can't see anything on the link. I am having a think about this one for you but can you post an image of your Flow please and any detail that will help us check this out for you please?

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 3,097 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: