cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rohit_Acharya
Level: Power Up

Authorization Problem in HTTP Calls

I have been trying to connect to this platform called totango. They have an API endpoint which I am trying to connect using flow. They give out a curl statement which looks like this. I am able to run this succesfully in gitbash however whenever I try to run the flow using HTTPS module I get the unauthorized status code back. There is very less training material or visibility on this aspect in flow which makes using flow extremely frustrating. It would be great if you just enter the curl statement in and setup flows easily. 

curl --data 'query= {"terms":[{"type":"string","term":"status_group","in_list":["paying"]},{"type":"string_attribute","attribute":"Account Type","query_term_id":"account_type","in_list":["Client"]}],"count":1000,"offset":0,"fields":[],"scope":"all"}' --header 'app-token:YOUR-TOKEN-HERE' 'https://app.totango.com/api/v1/search/accounts'

the flow can be found in this URL.

https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-e3cf3c98-a978-465f-8254-9d541eeea73c/flo...

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Authorization Problem in HTTP Calls

Hi @Rohit_Acharya 

I can't see anything on the link. I am having a think about this one for you but can you post an image of your Flow please and any detail that will help us check this out for you please?

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,114)