cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Auto Approval & Rejection of leave

Auto approval and rejection of leaves based on the count of already approved leaves for the day

Examples:

1. On a Monday only one person can apply for a leave,and it should be auto approved and if anyone else applies it should get auto rejected.

2. Similarly, I should be able to set criteria for every day of the week.

Also, I need a elevated access to be given to few users who can override the condition and apply leaves by bypassing the condition

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dineshpj ,

Please refer to the Online doc for more applications and details of the Approval process:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/modern-approvals

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Barry

Thanks for the swift response and apologize for the delayed response.

I am aware of traditional approach. However, I am trying to automate the approval request based on conditions

Example:

Monday: Only one leave is approved, and anyone who applies for the first leave gets auto approved, while rest should be rejected

Tuesday:Only 2 leaves are approved, and anyone who applies for the first 2 leaves gets auto approved, while rest should be rejected

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,753)