Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jspeer1
Helper II
Helper II

Auto Assign Tasks to Pool of Users

Hi all,

I've currently built a flow that will check the created time of an item in a SharePoint list and use two columns to determine if the created (current) time is within the user's predefined schedule. Thing is it only works right now since I have 1 user (myself for testing). I need it to cycle through each one, one at time. The idea is to evenly assign tickets to users but it needs to take into consideration their availability, reason I have it fact check the Schedules list first.

This is so I can have new items automatically assigned to agents instead of having someone manually assign the items.

Currently, when a new item is created it will reach out to another SharePoint list (called Schedules) and see if the time the new item was created falls in between a user's schedule.

I now need it to cycle through my list of users and if WITHIN shift, assign an item, repeat for next new item, assign to next available person and cycle. This is so everyone that's available gets an even amount of tasks.

How can I now have multiple users and have it cycle through?

This is what it currently looks like:

SP12.png

Schedules List: (only me in it. I need to add more users and then have the flow skim through these and assign items evenly)

sp13.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (37,132)