cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BPSYD
Regular Visitor

Auto Busy / In a Meeting Email

Hi,

I posted something similar a few days ago but I have changed requirement a bit.

Is it possible to send an automated email when I'm busy in a meeting. 

The flow will trigger on incoming mail, check my calendar and if busy send out an email to trigger mail. 

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BPSYD,

You could refer to the following steps:

Initialize an integer variable named Busy and set default value to 0, means not busy.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144624.jpg

Then Get events, loop through all to check if there is any event in range of start Date and end Date, if there is, set Busy to 1.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144318.jpg

After all loop, if the Busy is equals to 1, reply the Email just received.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144348.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BPSYD,

You could refer to the following steps:

Initialize an integer variable named Busy and set default value to 0, means not busy.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144624.jpg

Then Get events, loop through all to check if there is any event in range of start Date and end Date, if there is, set Busy to 1.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144318.jpg

After all loop, if the Busy is equals to 1, reply the Email just received.

Annotation 2020-06-22 144348.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

BPSYD
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-litu-msft 

Thanks for reaching out and assisting me with this. I have tried your steps see below but seem to be getting an error message in the first condition. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BPSYD,

Yes, if the first event not satisfied the condition, it will skip Set variable action.

To test, you could create an event, then check the Condition 2 whether go to Yes branch:Annotation 2020-06-23 093743.jpg

Best Regards,

@v-litu-msft This works BRILLIANTLY. THANK YOU

Last question before I give this answer the tick.

Would you know of any reason why recurring meetings don't behave the same way as a once off meeting?

Thanks,

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BPSYD,

• One-time meetings – These meetings have a set date and time, as well as a unique meeting ID and audio information. 
  • Recurring or online meeting room meetings – These meetings also have a unique meeting ID and audio information, but they do not have a set date or time. 

These repeat meetings based on the original meeting ID, when getting an event it will regard as original event time.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,728)