cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamie206

Auto populate attachments into sharepoint list from sharepoint document library

Hello,

I have a Sharepoint list with a row for each client of mine. I have a flow that automatically saves all email attachments to a Sharepoint document library. I would like to automatically put items from the document library into the attachment column in my Sharepoint list. For example, an email from a client with an attachment will be added to the client's row in my sharepoint list and/or if the attachment file contains "client name" then it is automatically added.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jamie206 ,

I assume in you original flow, you have a When a new email arrives trigger. 

vjefferni_0-1652068744311.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jamie206 ,

I assume in you original flow, you have a When a new email arrives trigger. 

vjefferni_0-1652068744311.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,475)